View RSS Feed

dbmandolin

Mandolin Mondays #24 - Hello Mary Lou

Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Earlier this month, I had the privilege of playing a couple shows in NC, with my own 4-piece band. Here's a video of us playing Ricky Nelson's "Hello Mary Lou" from our performance at White Horse Black Mountain in Black Mountain, NC.

I was fortunate enough to have some of my favorite Nashville players come join me: Christian Sedelmyer on 5-string fiddle (10 String Symphony and Jerry Douglas Band), Jake Stargel on Guitar (Missy Raines and The New Hip), and Erik Alvar on bass (Jim Hurst Trio). It was a blast getting to play with these guys, and I hope more opportunities to do so again will come up in the future. Thanks so much for watching and sharing! Stay tuned the rest of this week for more videos from our show. As always...

Happy Picking!

David

Submit "Mandolin Mondays #24 - Hello Mary Lou" to Facebook Submit "Mandolin Mondays #24 - Hello Mary Lou" to Yahoo Submit "Mandolin Mondays #24 - Hello Mary Lou" to Google

Comments

Very nice take on this old classic, David. didn't know you were a singer too - a man of many talents.