Schertler GIULIA Amp Giveaway
Registration is now open in our Schertler Group GIULIA amp giveaway. One winning entry will be selected at random on March 28. The giveaway will be open to all visitors. No purchase is necessary to enter. Enter...
Stolen: 1914 Gibson A-3 mandolin from a home in Denver.
Weather forces new date for Metamora Mandolin Gathering.
Proud of the great blogging Michael Eck (who writes for us) is doing at Weber.
Grass Talk Radio: interview with "Blue Grass Boy" author Barb Rosenstock.
$25 off a quarterly subscription to Mandolins Heal The World with Discount Code QTSAVE.
Mandolin Mondays #116: welcome Jordan Ramsey.
Don't Fret, She's Not Elderly Yet! A Conversation with Stan and Lillian Werbin of Elderly Instruments.
Please read: an open letter to the users of our Classifieds.
Ten most recent Classified Ads of 1220 current ads and 122455 since inception.
- 03/22: Mandolins - Acoustic World A-5 Mandolin & Case
- 03/22: Mandolins - 2017 Collings MT O
- 03/22: Other - Gibson Style 3 Ukulele
- 03/22: Mandolins - Eastman Mandolins - MD515
- 03/22: Guitars - Yamaha Fg-180 Red Label Made In Japan
- 03/22: Lost or Stolen - Stolen Ivory Gibson A3
- 03/22: Mandolins - New Northfield F-5S Mandolin
- 03/22: Other - 2012 Martin 2K Concert Ukulele - All Solid Koa - Hard Case
- 03/22: Mandolin Accessories - Gray w/Bright Blue Lining Calton Case / Free Delivery
- 03/22: Accessories - Resonator Guitar Tone Bars (Slides)
- 03/22/18, 05:58 PM - Found my Bluechip pick after about 3 months M.I.A
- 03/22/18, 05:50 PM - Guitar Center article
- 03/22/18, 05:50 PM - kentucky
- 03/22/18, 05:49 PM - NMD -- Eastman MD805/V Vintage Varnish
- 03/22/18, 05:48 PM - G.S. Monroe instruments
- 03/22/18, 05:47 PM - Eastman Violins for Fiddles?
- 03/22/18, 05:45 PM - What tuners on my '08 Fern?
- 03/22/18, 05:44 PM - Poor Man's Gibson
- 03/22/18, 05:40 PM - Help me date my Banjolin
- 03/22/18, 05:34 PM - L&H Style A symmetric
- Schertler GIULIA Amp Giveaway
- New from Native Ground - Easy 2-Chord Songs for Mandolin
- Don't Fret, She's Not Elderly Yet! A Conversation with Stan and Lillian Werbin
- New in Print - French Baroque Mandolin Suite
- Peghead Nation Launches Bluegrass Mandolin Jam Favorites Course
- New from Mel Bay Publications, Inc. - German Baroque Music for Mandolin
- Collings MT2 Cremona Sunburst Finish Giveaway
- 2018 California Coast Music Camp Announces Two July Week-Long Camps
- Scholarships Available for Music Camps North, Inc.
- 2nd Annual Marshall Mando Summit, August 9-12, 2018
- March 24 - International Bluegrass Museum Saturday Lessons, Owensboro, KY
- March 25-30 - Holiday Lake Mandolin and Banjo Building Workshop, Appomattox, VA
- March 29 - April 14 - Savannah Music Festival Acoustic Music Seminar, Savannah, GA
- April 1-7 - Bluegrass Nature, Doucier, France
- April 2-7 - Musique Acoustique - Virton, Virton, Belgium
- April 2-7 - Sore Fingers Week, Oxfordshire, UK
- April 4 - May 16 - Wernick Method Jam Class with Tara Shupe, Murray, UT
- April 5-8 - Alabama Folk School Tom Rozum Mandolin Workshop, Nauvoo, AL
- April 7 - International Bluegrass Museum Saturday Lessons, Owensboro, KY
- April 11-15 - Mountain Fever Bluegrass Camp, South Cariboo, BC Canada
- 03/12/2018 - A Conversation with Stan and Lillian Werbin
- 11/20/2017 - Emory Lester Interview
- 08/02/2017 - The 1988 Jethro Burns Interview
- 06/18/2016 - Jenni Lyn Gardner - Jenni Lyn Lights Up with Burn Another Candle
- 06/04/2017 - Bill Monroe Interview in Denver, Feb. 19, 1986
- 05/17/2017 - The Charlie Derrington Interview
- 05/14/2016 - Tim Connell Interview
- 05/08/2017 - Bill Monroe on the Farm Interview
- 04/30/2017 - Bill Monroe Receives his Mandolin from Gibson - The Video
- 03/14/2017 - A Brief History of Evening Prayer Blues
Ten most recent Mandolin Monday Videos. Bookmark page with this tab open.
- Episode #115: Korey Brodsky - Groundspeed
- Episode #114: Bryan McDowell - Tallahassee
- Episode #113: Dominick Leslie - Free in Gaspesie
- Episode #112: Lauren Price - Monroe's Blues
- Episode #111: Kym Warner - M'Lady Nancy/Sapporo
- Episode #110: Mike Compton - Colored Piece
- Episode #109: David Benedict - Twisty Jigs
- Episode #108: Ted Eschliman - Our Love is Here to Stay
- Episode #107: Marilynn Mair - Gaucho
- Episode #106: Nick Dumas - Fish Caught a Bird
This Day In History
March 22, 1904,
U.S. Patent #2046331 awarded to Lloyd Loar for improved sound box in instruments.
» More history
Mandolin Cafe Events Calendar for March 22, 2018
An update on the status of the new Northfield "Recurve" mandolin case.
Back in stock: Mandolin Cafe ball caps.
New from Native Ground: Easy 2-Chord Songs for Mandolin.
Interesting: why Colorado Case Company is no longer in business.