Thread: my 1925 A4 audio bits part 2

Default my 1925 A4 audio bits part 2

Sitting with the new mandolin noodling, came up with a bluegrass-ish line. Wanted to go funky with it instead. Did this little backing track in my home studio, playing all the instruments just to get idea down. Almost a "real" song. Here's my little set up. Swivel chair to whichever instrument. Fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nashnorth1.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	684.6 KB 
ID:	153734  
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The following members say thank you to mmuller for this post:

Default Re: my 1925 A4 audio bits part 2

That was fun! Nice groove. I could listen to that kind of thing all day. (It's always refreshing to hear good upbeat instrumental music without the distraction of gratuitous lyrics.)

Confused... or?
    Over the Hudson & thru the woods from NYC

Fun stuff. Thanks! Surely some TV sitcom producer would love to get that as a theme song.

I hear an electric guitar but don't see one; would that be on the double neck steel, or maybe keyboard?
    - Ed

"Then one day we weren't as young as before
    Our mistakes weren't quite so easy to undo
    But by all those roads, my friend, we've travelled down
    I'm a better man for just the knowin' of you."
    - Ian Tyson

Thanks for checking out tune. Yes, 68 tele thinline through a 73 super six reverb using 2 JBL K120s. That photo was just an old pic of my work space. And to ruin a perfectly fine piece of music, I have a general vocal melody and some bits of lyrics, unless of course a TV show wants the track. Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by JL277z View Post
    That was fun! Nice groove. I could listen to that kind of thing all day. (It's always refreshing to hear good upbeat instrumental music without the distraction of gratuitous lyrics.)
    I have a couple instrumental CD's up on CD Baby and iTunes. This one features Victor Wooten.

https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/marcmuller

Good music, cheap!