Thread: Ryder EM-35

Unhappy

I'm really interested in buying a EM-35. However i'd like to know a little more about EM-55 with the synthenizer option..anyone here ever use one? what's the difference between having a synth in the actual e-mando, or just plugging the axe into the a sound effects box/pedal?
    ...i'm having trouble deciding which 5-string emando to buy. Ryder Em 35/em-55, Schwab, Jon Mann, Earnest Boomerang/Little Red. LOL alot to choose from!!('')
    dad tell me, will i be dead very long?

I did a different way of synth access mando, as I retrofitted an existing instrument, and used a variation of RMC components.
    Synth access means playing other instruments written in MIDI language. plus the MIDI data can be sent to other write and record stuff, [hear: http://www.acousticfingerstyle.com/ , where midi song file tunes are their examples]
    ryder has onboard preamp and 13 pin jack, and separate out jack for the mono magnetic pickup, I believe.
    13pin cable to module like a roland GI 20, then to a midi keyboard/amp/speaker means you can play the 'instruments' in the keyboard .

Rolands other devices , GR20 and 33. and the axon guitar synth have their own midi sound files in them , and are manipulatable [attack/delay/decay etc] line output to amp/mixer.
    Mando as a very short scale doublebass, marimba, steel drum, accordion, horns , saxophone, etc,etc are possible. [and way fun ]
    The roland GI and a couple midi cables into the typical MIDI keyboard/amplifier/speakers combination ; the sound module and output amp are all combined, and easy to use..

GRs have a guitar out jack to add the distorion stuff too.
    small stereo multichannel mixer ads blending of multiple sound outputs into one complex multilayered sound

writing about music
    is like dancing,
    about architecture