Thread: Shovels And Rope Tickets - Albany 3/21

Professional Dreamer journeybear's Avatar
    Northeastern South Carolina, west of North Carolina
    Blog Entries

Default Shovels And Rope Tickets - Albany 3/21

I hope this doesn't violate any rules. I didn't see a category in the Classifieds for this.

My duo partner just left wintry Maine - can't blame her - and came back down here. She has a couple of tickets to see the phenomenal duo Shovels And Rope at The Egg in Albany March 21st. She's put them up on craigslist but has had no inquiries, even after dropping the price considerably.

I know there are members in that area. If anyone is interested, or knows someone who would be, please help her out. Here's the link to her ad: albany.craigslist.org/tix/d/shovels-rope-2-tickets/6521881766.html

Thank you!
    But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong. - Dennis Miller

Furthering Mandolin Consciousness

Finders Keepers, my duo with the astoundingly talented and versatile Patti Rothberg. Our EP is finally done, and available! PM me, while they last!

Mediocre but OK with that Paul Busman's Avatar

Default Re: Shovels And Rope Tickets - Albany 3/21

I'm out of the running, since we moved away from the Albany area a year and a half ago.
    I'd just like to mention to anyone not familiar with it, that The Egg is an awesome venue both architecturally and sound-wise. It's not huge so even up in the top rows sound is just fine. A whole lot better than the nearby Knickerbocker Arena, or whatever bank it's named for now.
    For wooden musical fun that doesn't involve strumming, check out:
    www.busmanwhistles.com
    Handcrafted pennywhistles in exotic hardwoods.

Professional Dreamer journeybear's Avatar
    Northeastern South Carolina, west of North Carolina
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Shovels And Rope Tickets - Albany 3/21

Yes, I've heard nothing but good things about The Egg. Been out of the Northeast for most of this century, but I try to keep up to date. You never know ... I might get tired of the dearth of top-notch musical acts around here, and decide to relocate to the land of plenty. You never know ...
    But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong. - Dennis Miller

Furthering Mandolin Consciousness

Finders Keepers, my duo with the astoundingly talented and versatile Patti Rothberg. Our EP is finally done, and available! PM me, while they last!