Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Re: Choro das 3 - stolen instruments, mics, and tour gear

Hi Billy - thanks, you are right that this information should be disseminated widely. This list is excerpted from a Spanish online news article (input from Corina). It's out there in places. Here, on...
  2. Choro das 3 - stolen instruments, mics, and tour gear

Very sad news. Last week, while Choro das 3 was traveling from Barcelona to their next gig in France, someone broke the glass in their van and stole many, if not most, of their instruments and mics,...
  3. Max Robertson: Global Mdln Retreat w/Mike Marshall,Don Stiernberg

Here are two videos featuring Dallas-area mandolinist Max Robertson, recorded at the recent Global Mandolin Retreat (Mike Marshall and Caterina Lichtenberg with Don Stiernberg) in Benicia, CA.
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Choro das Tres US tour May-July 2013

Choro das 3 will be conducting a workshop and concert July 10 in Memphis, TN. For more information, workshop registration or concert tickets, please see http://www.mamamusic.org. We are very excited...
  5. Re: Caterina Lichtenberg Accepting Students Through Sepember 15

You folks in the Bay area are so lucky. She's beyond wonderful. I don't know where else in the classical mandolin world you will find this combination of amazing insight and pure fun, steeped in...
  6. Re: TRIO - HAMILTON DE HOLANDA`s NEW ALBUM is on ITUNES first !!!

Caprichos fantásticas!!! Thank you!!!
  7. Re: Thoughts on Choro as we finish the 2013 Choro Workshop

I cannot miss this again. Please, please, please, Jovino come back next year. There are few contemporary musicians of whom it can truly be said "This person is a school." I go to Jovino school every....
  8. Replies
    Views

Re: Live Mike Marshall

Hi, Bill - I especially love classical, choro, and jazz. At least half of my study with Mike has been focused on classical pieces. I started taking lessons with him when he offered them via Skype,...
  9. Low Country Jazz video: Don Stiernberg and Tony Williamson plus!

I recently picked up a copy of this DVD release last November, recorded live in December 2007. A rare and wonderful treat for all who enjoy top-notch mandolin jazz. For those of us who know how...