Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Thile's First Prairie Home Companion

Hi Ivan, I live in Germany and although I sadly had to miss last night's show I watched the previous shows live on the prairiehomecompanion.com Website. They have a live stream. Midnight Berlin time...
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: This is incredible...

Well, I think that's really just the way art works. New guy shows up, creates something new and gets famous for it, old school people tell him that's not the way it's done. Than his fans grow older,...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: This is incredible...

Lol - I love the transition from The Office to bluegrass! But guess what - Helms and Thile got me into bluegrass too!!!
    Went on my first Thile-youtube-stroll about a year ago and never came back....
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: I want to buy an "E"!

Just to give you some feedback ... Well, the D'Addario EXP74CM did the trick! Just - wow!!!! Didn't think strings could make such a big difference! It's like having a different instrument ... Not...
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: New Northfield and some pics

I started to play in October and I'm absolute in love! I never played a stringed instrument before though , so everything was new to me. Don Julin's book is great. At the moment I enjoy a lot...