Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Caterina Lichtenberg and Mike Marshall live Lakeland Fl. 2/16/24

The Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Lakeland presents Mandolin Duo, Caterina Lichtenberg and Mike Marshall on Friday, February 16, 2024 at 7pm, 3140 Troy Ave. in Lakeland.
    This unique...
  2. Mike Marshall Live February 17th 2023 Lakeland Florida

Mike Marshall and his original bluegrass group, The Sunshine Bluegrass Boys 50th reunion show in Lakeland, Florida. Link for Tickets at the bottom.
  3. Played a Loar F5 for the first time and met Mike Compton

I was at Carters Vintage this past Tuesday. I was there to play a Nugget/Collings TOB #12 (I did buy it). I hear this great music coming from another area of the room and it was Mike...
  4. Lakeland Florida intermediate player seeks jamming partner(s)

I am currently playing in an acoustic trio mostly pop music want to play bluegrass and old-time tunes. Feel free to message me or post jams in central Florida.

Best Tom
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Punch Bros at Red Rocks w/Gillian Welch

This picture is from the final tune of the evening. Front of house engineer told me Shure KSM(not sure of number) for vocals, all of them use a grace audio preamps, I think the Alix, But...
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Thile's Mandolin Playlist

Did one for prime too :)

https://music.amazon.com/user-playlists/8625743f33bd41dba8626830b36b980esune?ref=dm_sh_7635-b8a5-85ef-011a-93485
  7. Re: Mandolin Mondays #130 w/ Special Guest Joe Tozer

Contacted Joe and he sent me a transcription and we chatted World Cup. Go England!
  8. Replies
    Views

Re: Mike Block String Camp - Vero, FL

This will be my second year at the camp. Joe Craven and Joe Walsh will be on hand. Good ear training time for me and last year got a one on one with Joe Craven.
  9. Replies
    Views

I met Chris Thile

Had the most fortunate weekend seeing Prairie Home Companion in St Paul this past weekend. Met Thile outside the theater (gave him a Wegen I had in my pocket). He was in a hurry to get back into...