Got a new Jam Master

1. Space Pup
    Space Pup
    Hi all, I recently got a new Custom A-style Jam master. I can't believe how sweet she sounds. I noticed most people seem to have the F-style, am I the only one here with an A-style?
  2. stewartd
    stewartd
    I have an a-style, f-hole. I really, really like the tone and chop. I'd love to hear a sound clip of your oval hole sometime. Is it signed by Mr. Harvey?
  3. Bluegrassrules
    Bluegrassrules
    Howdy and welcome to the club. Looks like you have a sunburst oval hole, very nice. I believe you are going to be very pleased with your Jam Master…we all seem to be. After you get some good playing time, give us all a report, happy pickin
    Brian
  4. Space Pup
    Space Pup
    Thanks, I really like the tone I'm getting from her right from the start and I'm hoping she'll only get better as she opens up.

Stewartd,
    She is signed by Mr. Harvey and is #69. I heard that only the first 100 will be signed. Does anyone know if that means the first 100 of each style or the first 100 total?
  5. Phil Vinyard
    Phil Vinyard
    Welcome to the gang! I'm still amazed at how good mine sounds every time I pick it up. Still causing major mandolin envy amongst my buddies.
  6. Greg Wilson
    Greg Wilson
    Hi Spacepup could you post a close up picture of your mando? Havent seen a sunburst yet.
  7. Space Pup
    Space Pup
    Greg,

I put a close up photo in my album. For some reason I can't get the photo to come up on this thread.