Thread: New Celtic music radio program debuts Friday, July 19!

Default New Celtic music radio program debuts Friday, July 19!

It's almost time! The Kitchen Party Ceilidh, the world's newest Celtic music radio program, will make its debut tomorrow night - Friday, July 19, at 8:00 p.m. Eastern time on WITT FM 91.9. We are quite excited, and we hope you'll be able to join us.

The first-ever Kitchen Party Ceilidh is made possible by support from About Music, 6346 North College Avenue in Indianapolis, and by donations from the Friends of the Kitchen Party Ceilidh, and we thank them for their generous support.

Our first show will feature music from Ireland, Scotland, Cape Breton and Newfoundland, as well as a great track from right here in the capital city. We'll showcase new music in our New to You segment, look into the past with our Closet Classic, and we'll tell you about some of the great things going on locally in our Community Calendar.

If you want to listen live, you can do it in two ways. If you're in the WITT listening area, simply tune your FM dial to FM 91.9. Easy enough, right? If you're outside our listening area, you can listen online at www.919witt.org. That's 8:00 p.m. Eastern time, 9:00 Atlantic time, 9:30 in Newfoundland.

If you'd like to contact the show, you may do so to this address, or you can follow us on Twitter at @kpc_radio. If you're a musician who would like to be featured on the Kitchen Party Ceilidh, we'd love to hear from you. If you'd like information about how you can help underwrite the show or become a Friend of the Kitchen Party Ceilidh, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Here's the obligatory mando content - there will be LOTS of great mandolin music on our show, so stay tuned! Lots of great tenor banjos as well

Thanks for paying attention...we hope you'll join us Friday night!

Cheers,

Dave Bagdade, Host
    Kitchen Party Ceilidh

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KPC_Logo_for_Card.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	104576

2. The following members say thank you to MandoDave1 for this post:

Default Re: New Celtic music radio program debuts Friday, July 19!

Thanks for the heads up. Especially today, since I debuted on this day, a few more years ago than I'll admit to... Sounds like fun!

Thanks dude! I hope you'll have the chance to check it out.

Listening right now. Glad I could catch it.

You know, you might consider a pod-cast. Like your taste.

Thanks, Richard...much appreciated! I actually just posted the podcast. Go to my website, www.mandodave.com, and click on the link for Kitchen Party Ceilidh. If you click on the link that says "podcast," you will have a choice of listening via download or streaming (hi- or low-fi) AND see the playlist. Thanks, and let me know if you have any issues! Send me an email to kitchenpartyceilidh@gmail.com if you want to join the email list and receive playlists automatically.