Thread: Original Brekke Bridge - Where to buy?

Default Original Brekke Bridge - Where to buy?

Hi everyone,
    I'm looking to replace the bridge on my instrument to the "Original" style Brekke bridge, and was wondering anyone knew where to buy one of these. I spoke to the sales department at Two Old Hippies, but it sounds like they only distribute the "Traditional" bridge. Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Chris Reber

Blog Entries

Default Re: Original Brekke Bridge - Where to buy?

Try a Weber Dealer? The Mandolin Store has Webers of all sorts and should tell you if they can be gotten.

Jamie
    There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and, after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second. Logan Pearsall Smith, 1865 - 1946

+ Give Blood, Save a Life +

I'd be willing to sell you mine. I sent you a PM.

Vern Brekke is handling all things that have to do with the Original Brekke bridge. You can send him a PM via the cafe.

Bridger Products

Hi Chris,

Cameron, from Sound To Earth, just gave me your number today. Please contact me at bridgerproducts@hotmail.com if the bridge from sbolick will not work.

I am in the process of starting a business to sell the bridges and hope to make a general announcement when the ability to produce them is more established. In the interim, I have some stock from Sound To Earth that I can sell to anyone who would like one. The best way to contact me is at bridgerproducts@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Vern Brekke

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VernBrekke For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Byers View Post
    Vern Brekke is handling all things that have to do with the Original Brekke bridge. You can send him a PM via the cafe.
    Not to hijack this thread but, Brett how is it going in Bend. The Mo misses you.

Chirs.
    PM Sent. I have one that I'd be willing to give to you...

Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by George R. Lane View Post
    Not to hijack this thread but, Brett how is it going in Bend. The Mo misses you.
    Howdy George. Things are going well in Bend. We're on our third week in the new shop and things are swinging into high gear. It's a real pleasure to be working with so many talented luthiers, and they've all welcomed us with enthusiasm and friendship. The future of Weber mandolins and guitars looks very bright from where I'm sitting. I know there were some naysayers who weren't thrilled about the transition, but I can assure you that all of us involved with Weber are making it our personal mission to produce the very best instruments in the history of the company each and every day.

Bend is a wonderful town with so much to see and do. And I can't complain about the weather as I see Montana has been getting hit with one snow storm after another. I can't wait to explore some of the rivers and lakes around central Oregon. There's a lot of big fish around these parts. But the Missouri River will always be my favorite.

10. The following members say thank you to Brett Byers for this post:

Glad to hear things are going well. I can't wait to see what will be coming out of the new shop. My best to you and all the crew.

12. The following members say thank you to George R. Lane for this post: