Thread: Hi and what about my beautiful Weymann mandolute?

Default Hi and what about my beautiful Weymann mandolute?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mandolute 067.jpg 
Views:	431 
Size:	158.1 KB 
ID:	98940
    Hi Guys,
    Feel like I know you all. Been reading your posts for the past to years about Weymann
    Mandolutes. This has been a very long process.
    Last edited by JEStanek; Feb-28-2013 at 8:40am. Reason: Removed commerce from forums.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Hi and what about my beautiful Weymann mandolute?

Hi and welcome to the Cafe. While it is fine to discuss instruments and their relative values the posting guidelines prohibit using the classifieds to discuss a current sale of your mandolin in the classifieds. If you want to understand what would be reasonable pricing, your should pull your ad. If want to leave the ad, do not discuss the instrument in the forums.

•Ebay, online auctions, Cafe Classifieds, direct dealer solicitations: while discussing online auctions or the classifieds is permitted, posting personal transactions for business or self-promotion is prohibited.
    Jamie
    There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and, after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second. Logan Pearsall Smith, 1865 - 1946

+ Give Blood, Save a Life +

Hi. oops sorry. That was rude.Is it permitted to ask about the model #? If not. Thanks anyway and this is a great site.

Blog Entries

If you want to cancel the ad and post about your instrument to learn more about it, that's fine but you discussing it while it's for sale makes a problem. We don't want everyone using the forum to discuss their own sales. That separation keeps the boards tidy and on topics of interest rather than topics of commerce.

Jamie
    There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and, after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second. Logan Pearsall Smith, 1865 - 1946

+ Give Blood, Save a Life +

5. The following members say thank you to JEStanek for this post:

That makes sense. Right on. Thank You. Great Place.

For the model number, look at the very tippy-top edge of the headstock; it might be stamped there, along with a serial number. The model number is the shorter of the two. Our Weymann experts can identify the models by sight; unfortunately, I'm not one of them!