Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Musician Jokes

Default Re: Musician Jokes

To this day I am not sure if this was said as a joke. When I was younger and had lots of breath, I was a flute player in a symphony. I sat next to a very young prim and proper woman who played the oboe. She said, making small talk about the weekend, “French horn players are the best kissers, but they sure hold you funny.”

Professional Dreamer journeybear's Avatar
    Northeastern South Carolina, west of North Carolina
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stevo58 View Post
    Full disclosure: I play tenor.
    Well ... not entirely full disclosure, as your sig also mentions you play banjo, which seems to be the macguffin in the cartoon.
    But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong. - Dennis Miller

Furthering Mandolin Consciousness

Finders Keepers, my duo with the astoundingly talented and versatile Patti Rothberg. Our EP is finally done, and available! PM me, while they last!

A public service announcement: musicians in Indianapolis beware! I went into a Starbucks the other day, and left my banjo in the back seat. I must have left the door unlocked because when I returned, the worst thing in the world had happened: there were two banjos in the back seat, and an accordion!

Three guys are waiting at St. Peter’s Pearly Gates for their Introduction to Heaven. St. Peter tells them “it’s not known on Earth but here in Heaven we place you according to your average annual earnings and what you did for a living”.
    The first guy approaches and says “I earned an average of $200K in Earth and I was a doctor”.
    St Peter says “Welcome to heaven, we have a nice place up on the hill for you.”
    The second guy says “Well, I made a decent living of about $150K by being a lawyer”.
    St. Peter says “Welcome to Heaven, we have a nice place for you over the hill in the valley”
    The third guy says “Well, on a good year I could make about $4K dollars if I was lucky”.
    St Peter says “Cool! What instrument do you play?”

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James Todd For This Useful Post:

Stolen from Instagram:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nothing but treble.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	202.5 KB 
ID:	210964
    "To be obsessed with the destination is to remove the focus from where you are." Philip Toshio Sudo, Zen Guitar

Blog Entries

My nephew asked me, many years ago, "Uncle Jeff why do you play mandolin? Isn't that something musicians do?"
    A talent for trivializin' the momentous and complicatin' the obvious.

The entire staff
    funny....

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JeffD For This Useful Post: