Thread: Calace Serenata Malinconica

Default Calace Serenata Malinconica

Reviving and old thread (please let me know someone if I should move this elsewhere, I'm new!) -- I'm also trying to obtain a copy of the guitar part for the Calace Serenata Malinconica. Specifically the one played by Duo Esposito-Ghiglione. I have only a piano reduction, would love a genuine guitar arrangement.Many thanks -- Celeste

Default Re: Calace Serenata Malinconica

Thanks, Wundo; alas, it's the same arrangement I already have, which is for quartet. I'm suspecting now that Esposito and Ghiglione have their own arrangement. I have a contact in Padova, if anyone knows where to look there.

Still, it's useful to have the whole score for quartet -- thanks again!

Celeste,

I have an arrangement for mandolin and guitar. I don't know if it is the same as Esposito and Ghiglione. Send me a PM.
    Robert A. Margo

Have pm'd you Robert, with my email address, and thanks!

This is the direct link to Serenata Malinconica for mandolin & guitar that Calace supplied on the FMI site. The guitar part is hand-written.

In general, all the scores from Calace which used to be sold directly from the shop) are available at this link. I found sheet music for SM under 8. Mandolino e Chitarra
    Jim

My Stream on Soundcloud
    Facebook
    19th Century Tunes
    Playing lately:
    1924 Gibson A4 - 2018 Campanella A-5 - 2007 Brentrup A4C - 1915 Frank Merwin Ashley violin - Huss & Dalton DS - 1923 Gibson A2 black snakehead - '83 Flatiron A5-2 - 1939 Gibson L-00 - 1936 Epiphone Deluxe - 1928 Gibson L-5 - ca. 1890s Fairbanks Senator Banjo - ca. 1923 Vega Style M tenor banjo - ca. 1920 Weymann Style 25 Mandolin-Banjo - National RM-1

Thanks, Jim! Going to look now.