Thread: Big Joe's Shop has moved

Default Big Joe's Shop has moved

We have been very busy this week moving from our old location to our new facility. It is just a short ways from the old location and much easier access to the interstate. You can even find it with a GPS .

Our new address is:
    Big Joe's Guitarworks
    307 Space Park North
    Goodlettsville, TN 37072

Our phone, e-mail, and website will stay the same. If you are in the Nashville area please stop by. We will be up and running by Monday. If you have trouble getting through on the phone the next couple days just try back the next day. We are hoping to have that moved by Monday as well. If you have any questions you can reach us at bigjoev@bellsouth.net or through our website at www.bigjoesguitarworks.com

Thank you for your generous support over the years and we look forward to serving you in the future in our improved facility!
    Have a Great Day!
    Joe Vest

Blog Entries

Default Re: Big Joe's Shop has moved

Best wishes Joe! Don't anticipate being in Tennessee in the near future, but if I am, you're on the list.

Blog Entries

Congratulations & good job! Moving took me a whole week and all I did was move my office from the upstairs to the downstairs sun porch!
    Bernie
    ____
    Due to current budgetary restrictions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off -- sorry about the inconvenience.

mandolin slinger Steve Ostrander's Avatar

Good luck on the move, Big Joe. Someday I hope to stop in.
    Living’ in the Mitten

All the best in the new digs, Joe.
    Malcolm Grundy from Montreal

H, Joe,

Really appreciated and loved your shop's work-hope the new place is a great one.

Hope the move is uneventful and in a good neighborhood. Nice to have good neighbors.
    "Can I have a little more talent in the monitors please?"

Congrats on the new shop Big Joe! Definitely hope to have the chance to visit some day.

I am traveling thru your way this fall. I will give you a call and set an appointment for a mando set up. I know for sure I need a new bridge.
    Click # 018

Distressed Model John Ritchhart's Avatar

OK Big Joe, but I'm going to miss the Cuban sandwiches. For the rest of you, I visited Big Joe's Guitarworks two weeks ago. As others have said, he's a nice fellow and a great host. He showed me the instruments his crew is working on in his shop and we had a great discussion about the old days on the Mando Cafe and his days at Gibson. He actually remembered working on my Mandolin back in '03. Anyway I was telling him about my doggy D-28 and he diagnosed it sight unseen. I'm going to take it to him in the next month or so when I'm back in Nashville again. I can't wait to let him take a crack at it. Thanks again Big Joe, for being such a gentleman and host to an unexpected drop-in fan of yours.
    We few, we happy few.

Thank you to all of you who have supported our endeavors over the years. It has been a very hard week for an old geezer. It is easy to forget how much stuff you have! We are not fully setup, but sufficiently to begin working on instruments again. It will take a bit to get everything as we want and need it, but we are getting there.

jbrwky... it was our pleasure to have you in the shop. I look forward to working on your D28. It is always a joy to have any of our cafe friends stop by to see us and just visit. We usually have quite a bit of interesting things in the shop we are working on and usually have a few pieces we are building at the same time... though not all mandolins, there are lots of interesting things around.
    Have a Great Day!
    Joe Vest

Our phone has been down for a couple days during the transition, but it should be back up and operating tomorrow (Tuesday). Our e-mail is still working, but I cannot access it on a regular basis until they install the service in the new shop on Wednesday. I check it a couple times a day as I can. I can recieve but sometimes have difficulty sending during the transition. Our website is fine. Thank you for your patience. Our shop is open today, but we are not fully settled in yet. That may take another 100 years .
    Have a Great Day!
    Joe Vest

Congratulations Big Joe! It is nice to be able to see a successful business continue to grow in the current economy. Good Job.

OK. Update on everything I can. We have been working on getting our phone numbers straightened out. We are still working on our old number being transferred to a cell phone and that is STILL in process. They won't let us keep our old number for our shop itself. The new number is:
    615-855-1111

In addition, we cannot get our e-mail address transferred either. So, we have a new e-mail address as well. It is :
    guitarworks05@att.net

The website IS still the same. Fortunately, it has nothing to do with ATT so that did not get messed up. We are in the shop and working, but we have had some issues communicating with others. Thank you for your patience as we get these issues resolved. It seems as if it should be pretty easy, but I guess that is not the case. Thank you.
    Have a Great Day!
    Joe Vest

When I visit Nashville someday, your shop is on my list of things to do!