Thread: Swing 51

Default Swing 51

I was listening to my ipod in flight this morning and Swing 51 shuffled on. It occurred to me that the song might be fun to learn. Might be a bit of a stretch for me but small challenges are good right?

I found the tef file on Mandozine but it is tab only. Does anyone have of know where I can get a tef of Swing 51 that includes notation?

Or, since I'm new to using TablEdit, is there a setting or function to display/generate the notation?

Thanks

Blog Entries

Default Re: Swing 51

You can get both in TABLEdit. In your Print set up you can choose to include or not include notation. I use both.

Jamie
    There are two things to aim at in life: first, to get what you want; and, after that, to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind achieve the second. Logan Pearsall Smith, 1865 - 1946

+ Give Blood, Save a Life +

I travel all the time and usually don't print stuff like this out. I just pull up the file on my laptop and setTablEdit repeat phrases very slow so I can learn. Is there a setting or option to display the notation in TablEdit?

There's a little M in the lower right hand corner of the screen. Clicked once or several times for a different "look".

benny

AH! Got it! Thank you. Interesting that they hid it down there. I was looking through all the menu's and coming up blank. That was an easy fix. Thanks again.

Good tune to practice your pull offs and position changes!
    But one of those ones that is hard to find other folks to play it with.......
    Find a guitar player to learn it too......even just jammin' the chords is fun.......