Thread: Tim Connell, Eric Skye, & Brian Casey in Los Gatos CA June 19

Default Tim Connell, Eric Skye, & Brian Casey in Los Gatos CA June 19

The string trio of myself, mando maestro Tim Connell, and Brian Casey on double bass, are heading South for a very special afternoon of acoustic music, Saturday June 19th. About a thousand feet above beautiful Los Gatos California, at just an amazing house with panoramic views of the whole valley, we’ll be playing outside starting at 5pm. We’ve got a great sound person, and we’re going to shoot the whole thing in HD. They’ll be lots of good wine and food...

I’m super excited about this trio. Tim and Brian are just ridiculous players, you just never know where it’s going to go next... We’ll be playing some Gypsy swing, some Miles Davis, some choro inspired bossa nova, maybe some Bill Monroe, and some of the funk groove things from my new Slow Moving Dog CD. $15 per person. Doors open at 4:30.

If you or anyone you know is interested in this, seating is limited, so shoot me an email eric@ericskye.com with any questions or to reserve spots.

Default Re: Tim Connell, Eric Skye, & Brian Casey in Los Gatos CA June 19

Just a few days into this and we’re just about half full. So a reminder to shoot an email to min7b5@yahoo.com if you or anyone you know might be interested.

I’ve somehow tricked a six time grammy nominated producer into doing sound. He’s bring all kinds of crazy speakers and mics.... We’re filming in muilti camera HD... Lots of food and wine.... Should be a hoot.