Thread: gold dot's

Hello all! I have been looking for gold pearl dot's for a couple of A-5's i am working on.I've looked at stew-mac,LMI,grizzly,and few other places.Stew-mac has the side dot,s in gold pearl but not the top one's.I'm pretty sure someone makes them because i saw some on a mandolin at a musicians work shop recently.The guy who made the mandolin was leaving as i was arriving and was in a bit of a hurry,when i ask he just said he had bought them pre-cut.If any one know's please give me a yell. Thanks....Jim

Gold dots are available at Luthier's Merchantile. Here's the web page I found:

http://www.lmii.com/CartTwo....ll+Dots

Dru you are da man!thank you ever so much!I've looked through that same page several times but could'nt find them.Perhaps if had of been a snake it would have bit me!
    Jim

Also available at DePaule Supply
    Look up (to see whats comin down)

Thanks a bunch Mandolooter....You know it seems here as of late,lot's of name bashing,post trifling,and etc..has been going on at the message board.Folk's seem to be a little on edge.With that being said,i for one,think everybody might have a little cabin fever.....nothing building a few mandolins want cure!I think it needs saying people at the cafe are simply the best!Mandolins brought us here.Thanks again. Jim

ZZ...yea i know what ya mean. #I try not to let the stress and negativity of some folks get to me but some times I'll find myself getting a little irked. #I've somehow managed to stay out of the "wars" even tho Im an outspoken sort of guy. #I'd rather help someone than argue with em. #Goodluck on the build and be sure and post some pic's when your done.
    Jeff

Look up (to see whats comin down)