Thread: Mission impossible tab

I would love to learn a solo mandolin version to the 'Mission Impossible' movie soundtrack. Could anyone help me with this project? Thanks for dropping into this post.

Here's a start. I'll let you figure out the fingering. I'm not sure if posting a complete arrangement doesn't violate some copyright law.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finale_2004a____mandolin_MI_theme.pdf  

Thank you so much for this PDF. Your prompt response is much appreciated. I can read notes, but I can't translate this limited knowledge to playing the mandolin straight from notation. I will try to convert the notes that you have provided into tablature, something to start with. My girlfriend really likes this tune and I would like to play something outside the typical bluegrass realm for a change when she gets a bit tired of 'Old Joe Clark' and 'Will the Circle be Unbroken'.

have you tried looking for tunes...here?

A lot more than bluegrass and enough to keep ya busy for at least a week or two!

Look up (to see whats comin down)

Thank you very much for your reply 'mandolooter'. Great site, but no 'Mission Impossible'. Best regards

Your welcome...I did my best...
    Look up (to see whats comin down)