OK, with all this Dawg/technology talk, who have you seen that was better than their recording projects. Most performers that I've seen were even better live than on record(cd). Maybe I've just lucked out. Tony Rice is unbelievable live. But, the best I've ever seen was Glen Campbell. I was about 5 rows back, middle row, about 30 feet from him. Glen was at the edge of the stage playing the kickoffs, breaks, and backup on electric, acoustic, acoustic-electric, flat pick, finger pick, travis style, you name it. No miss-hits, not even a hint of a mistake. His singing AND playing.....mind boggling. He changed chords on nearly every note all night. It was 4 yrs. ago. He took requests and had to LEAD his band, which consisted of the best of the best 'music professor types.' Perry Como had died the day before Glen's show. He decided to do a tribute to Perry, a shock to the band. He reeled off 4 or 5 songs with a ton of chords that he ended up doing himself. His band just shook their heads. His performance of Classical Gas by Mason Williams was the real deal. So.....who have you seen that exceeded your expectations?