Thread: Hummingbird Mandolins

Hello,
    Found a reference to Hummingbird Mandolins in another
    post. Went to the site to check it out, but info was very sparse. No prices listed. No specs either.
    Anyone seen, heard, and/or played one of these built by
    Matt Redican in Bella Vista, Arkansas? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you. Fare well, db

..when Dale wakes up and comes aboard I sure he can help you out...hes interested in these mandos as well and probably have some info for you..

I'm awake....sorta

I would like some feedback on these as well. Very attractive pricing but I've never see one.

It's been a few days since anyone replied to this post. Has anyone heard any more about the hummingbirds?

I invite everyone to visit my site at My Webpage. My mandolins run around $750.00. I use ebony fingerboards and bridges and either walnut or maple back, sides, and neck. Tops are Douglas Fir or you can have spruce--add $125.00.

My turn around time is 8 to 10 wks depending on the amount of orders I have at the time. I do offer a 100% return policy--see web site for details.

I hope this answers some questions that are out there. Please feel free to e-mail me if I didnot address your question.

Just looking through some of the old posts and came upon this one about Hummingbird Mandolins. Has anyone played one yet? Looks like an incredible bargain if they are $750.00 and any good.
    Bill Snyder