Thread: John Reischman new Peghead Nation Old Time track.

Default John Reischman new Peghead Nation Old Time track.

Great stuff on Peghead Nation. John's old time arrangements ( or whatever) are killer and it's worth the cost of the course just to hear him play.

2. The following members say thank you to lowtone2 for this post:

Default Re: John Reischman new Peghead Nation Old Time track.

I've been to a lot of workshops and all day mando events. I've been to two John Reischman workshops, and he is by far the best organized, most helpful, and all around best presenter of material I've run across.

4. The following members say thank you to Mandobart for this post:

I certainly agree that there is wonderful instruction on Peghead Nation. Most of the tunes in John's Old Time class can also be found in his Melodic Mandolin class. Looks to me like the difference is whether you want exposure to his bluegrass, jazz and Latin tunes. I found the mix a real treat but I'm sure that there are folks who just want a diet of old time. It's nice to have choices, especially John Reich man choices!

Quote Originally Posted by Munnix View Post
    I certainly agree that there is wonderful instruction on Peghead Nation. Most of the tunes in John's Old Time class can also be found in his Melodic Mandolin class. Looks to me like the difference is whether you want exposure to his bluegrass, jazz and Latin tunes. I found the mix a real treat but I'm sure that there are folks who just want a diet of old time. It's nice to have choices, especially John Reich man choices!
    Thanx, Munnix. I'm toying with the idea of joining the Melodic classes to learn as many of his compositions as I can. This would fill the bill. Regards. Captwasabi