Thread: Apitius Yorkville

Default Apitius Yorkville

This is the first video I've seen that gives a full review of the instrument, acoustic and amplified. I have a feeling that it will sound perfect to my ears with flatwound strings. This instrument gives me MAS! I tried to insert video and failed. Peghead Nation page link below.

https://www.pegheadnation.com/instru...Y3lT1x1jTa0FU/
    Steve Lavelle
    '93 Flatiron Performer F
    Customized Eastwood Mandocaster (8str)

Default Re: Apitius Yorkville

Aaron sounds great on that mandolin! But remember, it is often the archer and not the bow! I'm sure I would kinda sound like I sound on my current mandolins, but it is kind of a good thing that he isn't taking orders at this time - at least for the bak account!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Apitius Yorkville

Thanks for posting that, Steve. It sure is a nice looking and nice sounding mandolin.

Anybody besides me notice the strap button placement? It looks a lot better than the typical A mandolin button placement. Nice little detail among many nice big details.
    New to mando? Click this link -->Newbies to join us at the Newbies Social Group.

Just send an email to rob.meldrum@gmail.com with "mandolin setup" in the subject line and he will email you a copy of his ebook for free (free to all mandolincafe members).

My website and blog: honketyhank.com