Thread: Kindle edition of getting into jazz mandolin by Ted Eschliman

Default Kindle edition of getting into jazz mandolin by Ted Eschliman

I have developed a regular practice routine of the inrtoductary FfcP exercises which are available for free on jazzmando.com. I plan to buy the book, but live in india and only kindle edition is accessible. I do not have a kindle but amazons says I can read the book on their app for windows. I want to know if I will only get a pdf like version of the book pages, or are all the audiop materials that come with the book are integrated into the e-book.
    basically if anyone can provide information wrt how well integrated the audio material is in the e-book, and will it be usable with the kindle app, I will be grateful.
    Cheers!

Default Re: Kindle edition of getting into jazz mandolin by Ted Eschliman

quick correction : paperback is available in general, but not available for delivery due to lock down in my area which is expected to continue for atleast 30 more days. I want to use the time to practice and therefore would like to get the ebook now if it is as I asked above well made for reading on PC

I see that it is available in a Kindle edition on amazon.com. I don't know if you have access to that in India. Good luck to you!

theres some really good guitar tracks to play along with at http://jazzmando.com/webtracks.shtml ... the melody is yours to make....

I don't think you need to buy a Kindle. I could be wrong but I believe all you need to do is download the app.