Thread: The Artist’s Refuge at Thunderhead video

Default The Artist’s Refuge at Thunderhead video

A friend of mine runs a nonprofit collaborative artist’s retreat in Montana on some property adjacent to mine. It’s a super cool project where musicians, artists, dancers, etc. come spend a few weeks helping hand-build the place, share music and arts, and enjoy the mountains. Playing music around the campfire with my musician friend is a big part of what got me comfortable playing harmonica in a band which ultimately led to me starting mandolin last fall.
    They just did a collaboration video project that I thought I’d share... my guitar player and I contributed and appear about halfway through in separate frames (I’m in a green t shirt and Chris Long is in an American flag shirt). It was a lot of fun, the organizer (Chris Komer) sent out a click track with a basic piano backing and instructions for everyone to make a video and send it back for mixing. It was a blast and it was a good excuse to learn a great song

2. The following members say thank you to NDO for this post:

Default Re: The Artist’s Refuge at Thunderhead video

That sounds like a very cool place.

Default Re: The Artist’s Refuge at Thunderhead video

It is very cool, you can Google it or find it on fb. I grew up just up the road a half mile or so. Beautiful country.