Thread: Nearly Forgot my Broken Heart

Smile Nearly Forgot my Broken Heart

Hi. I'm trying to teach myself Nearly Forgot my Broken Heart. I'm basically a learner and I love the song. I've looked at various YouTube tutorials, but most either only do the intro, aren't complete or add all sorts of chords and embellishments that aren't what the mandolin plays on the recording if you listen carefully. I think I've sussed most out, but can't hear what's being played before, during and just after the bridge through the rest of the band. The mandolin can be heard clearly again just after. . Does anyone know of an actual TAB version that's complete and printable?

Default Re: Nearly Forgot my Broken Heart

I am not sure how accurate it is, but I was hoping to find time this summer to try it.

https://www.guitartabsexplorer.com/c...dolin)-tab.php

Default Re: Nearly Forgot my Broken Heart

Hi. That's the version that I have as well. The intro and verse work well, followed by the chorus that's listed further down, then the intro repeated, the verse twice more... Then it gets muddled... I have no idea where and how all of those sets of chords fit in. There seems to be too many. If you listen to the song, all of that doesn't make sense for the mandolin. There's something going on in the background (when the guitars come in) but it's almost impossible to hear what.. Then the mandolin picks up clearly again at the end.