Thread: robster AKA Rob Meldrum, thank you so very much

Default robster AKA Rob Meldrum, thank you so very much

I emailed Rob last night about this time and within 10 or 15 minutes I had his eBook. I scrolled through a page or two on my phone and came to the conclusion that he could easily get $10 - $20 just for it if he wanted. It's truely inspiring to see someone that cares about a subject so much that they'll do something like this just for the love of music.

I can't thank you enough.
    The Citadel
    c/o 2000

Default Re: robster AKA Rob Meldrum, thank you so very much

I agree, A very usefull download, I'd Would have been willing to pay for it too.
    I never fail at anything, I just succeed at doing things that never work....

Fylde Touchstone Walnut Mandolin.
    Gibson Alrite Model D.

Rob's e-book is high quality. I purchased a Rogue mandolin and--following Rob's instructions--improved the sound. So far I have completed only the bridge work he recommends, and it made a world of difference. Thank you, Rob, for your generosity and for helping a beginner get started.

Got Rob's ebook today! Also recently purchased a rouge mandolin and thought I was happy with it, but can't wait to implement these setup tips and see what it will do! Thanks Rob!

The ebook is still free, and thanks for the nice comments. :-) If you want a copy, just ask nicely and put the word "mandolin" somewhere in the Subject line of your email request - it makes my searches easier and replies faster. Email me at rob.meldrum@gmail.com for your free copy.

A friend is helping me make some detailed videos, so we'll see how that turns out.

By the way, well over a thousand copies have been given away this past year, mostly to mandolincafe members and a surprising number to people who have found my quickie before and after videos on youtube. Yes, I used Rogue mandolins as my sample mandos (due to their low acquisition cost) for pictures and videos, but the tips and techniques apply to all mandolins.

Keep those mando-picking fingers flying!

Rob

Thanks Rob, for the prompt reply to my request, for the high quality work and for the free e-book. Also, let me know how I can send you more than deserved 10 dollars.

Herve in Paris
    https://www.facebook.com/herve.oudet
    Gibson A9 (2005)
    The Loar LM600-VS (2010)

Rob:

Thank you so much for the book!

What a great resource.

Rusty