Thread: New to the forum and a question

Default New to the forum and a question

Hi
    I'm a musician from belgium, just treated myself a mandolin to top up on my many other string instruments :-)

Is there a special place in the forum to post some tabs and links to tabs ?

Cheers and see you soon !

Default Re: New to the forum and a question

Hello and welcome - to answer your question -yes!on the main page the large header has classified -forum- news- builders- and " learn/listen"
    there is also a forum section for learning technique and tunes, and there is tab and video examples all over the place.

also mandozine has a large selection of mando tab / notation in several styles.
    enjoy!
    Stormy Morning Orchestra

My YouTube Channel

"Mean Old Timer, He's got grey hair, Mean Old Timer he just don't care
    Got no compassion, thinks its a sin
    All he does is sit around an play the Mandolin"

Mandozine is really a great way to use tabs/Tabledit. Fine resource. I just made a donation in hopes that they can remain functional.

Been using Mandozine to learn new(to me) tunes a lot lately. Always wanted to have some kind of rendition of "Roanoke";so,
    spending time in the woodshed with that one using several great Tabledit versions ranging in difficulty from knuckle-buster to
    ridiculous. Worked my way up to "slow-waltz" speed so far.

Quote Originally Posted by V70416 View Post
    Mandozine is really a great way to use tabs/Tabledit. Fine resource. I just made a donation in hopes that they can remain functional.

Been using Mandozine to learn new(to me) tunes a lot lately. Always wanted to have some kind of rendition of "Roanoke";so,
    spending time in the woodshed with that one using several great Tabledit versions ranging in difficulty from knuckle-buster to
    ridiculous. Worked my way up to "slow-waltz" speed so far.
    Thanks I will have a look
    Right now I’m using soundslice since it has a great integration with YouTube and it works great on all platforms (tablets, phones, computers..)
    I will post one of my transcription made in soundslice in the appropriate section of this forum
    Cheers