Thread: Siminoff H4 Mandola Drawings

Default Siminoff H4 Mandola Drawings

Do the Siminoff H4 Mandola drawings/plans show detail of neck to headblock with “dovetail” or v joint installation?

aeronaute

Default Re: Siminoff H4 Mandola Drawings

I took time to dig thru my paperwork and locate these plans. They show the headblock shape with a dovetail along with the points and tailblock from above only in a supplemental sheet on the crosspiece construction. The main neck cross sectional is v type with a note to change the heel angle if you use a dovetail. I have a lot of plans and it’s possible I missed a sheet with more dovetail specific drawings and information. I’m not sure what year his H4 drawings are representing.
    "A sudden clash of thunder, the mind doors burst open, and lo, there sits old man Buddha-nature in all his homeliness."
    CHAO-PIEN

Default Re: Siminoff H4 Mandola Drawings

Quote Originally Posted by hank View Post
    I took time to dig thru my paperwork and locate these plans. They show the headblock shape with a dovetail along with the points and tailblock from above only in a supplemental sheet on the crosspiece construction. The main neck cross sectional is v type with a note to change the heel angle if you use a dovetail. I have a lot of plans and it’s possible I missed a sheet with more dovetail specific drawings and information. I’m not sure what year his H4 drawings are representing.
    Thank You