Thread: Calace Discography project

Default Calace Discography project

A while ago I started a project to create a Calace discography. I've completed it as far as I'm willing to take it for now. It includes 170 tracks found on items in Amazon (U.S. and international iterations), Spotify, Presto Classical, and on CDs in my own collection. There are also some listings from the Library of Congress though I did not finish combing through its catalog.

It's available for viewing in Dropbox here.

The listing is actually a couple of months old at this point [impossible to stay absolutely current]. I did not include Youtube or Soundcloud performances because of the great number of them. If there is any real interest in this, I may go back and selectively add some Youtube performances by current or historically important mandolinists. (Please feel free to offer suggestions for this.)

The listing as you find it initially is in Opus # order. If you scroll to the bottom you'll find a tab for the listing in Performer name order.

Stay healthy, folks!

Joe

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Bartl For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Default Re: Calace Discography project

It seems that everyone is working on their pet projects nowadays. This is a good one!
    This is also a good example of how one makes a list for others to use. The process is almost as valuable as the data. Thanks Joe.
    Decipit exemplar vitiis imitabile

Default Re: Calace Discography project

I still need to get 'round to adding. I'm oddly as busy as ever with day-job "meetings" (via Zoom) in this weird era of no meetings.