Thread: My new tablesaw multi-sled

Default My new tablesaw multi-sled

This project was so easy and quick and useful, that I don't know why it took me so long to make it. It also has a lot of possibilities for expansion - some that I'm sure I haven't even thought of yet. Here is my quick video of it:

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul Montgomery For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Default Re: My new tablesaw multi-sled

That is terrific -- it will be my social distancing project for next week. I know that I have a lot of the parts I need to make it stuffed in nooks and crannies of the metal and wood shops! Thanks!
    Bernie
    ____
    Due to current budgetary restrictions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off -- sorry about the inconvenience.

Default Re: My new tablesaw multi-sled

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Daniel View Post
    That is terrific -- it will be my social distancing project for next week. I know that I have a lot of the parts I need to make it stuffed in nooks and crannies of the metal and wood shops! Thanks!
    Yes, I had almost everything in the shop. Making the sled was remarkably quick. Then you just add attachments as the job requires. I spend enough time in my shop that social distancing I'm usually 'socially distanced'.