Thread: Andy M Stewart Collection

Default Andy M Stewart Collection

Hi
    I am looking for a copy of the above book.
    If any member has one that they are willing to sell then please contact me with price.
    Note I am based in Scotland so need to factor in packaging and postage

regards

Alcluith

Default Re: Andy M Stewart Collection

Alcluith, have you tried contacting the Oban Music Shop here in Argyllshire? They have a great collection of music books and a good mailing service. The John McLellan collection of hid pipe tunes I got from there, and other very interesting collections. I must stress I have no financial interest other than as a satisfied customer. They are easily found by looking on that famous search engine - just enter Oban Music Shop.
    I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order. - Eric Morecambe

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOldBores

It doesn't show up at the Oban site. Some Amazon sellers have it but they all seem to be in the USA.
    Emando.com: More than you wanted to know about electric mandolins.

Notorious: My Celtic CD--listen & buy!

Lyon & Healy • Wood • Thormahlen • Andersen • Bacorn • Yanuziello • Fender • National • Gibson • Franke • Fuchs • Aceto • Three Hungry Pit Bulls

Quote Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post
    Alcluith, have you tried contacting the Oban Music Shop here in Argyllshire? They have a great collection of music books and a good mailing service. The John McLellan collection of hid pipe tunes I got from there, and other very interesting collections. I must stress I have no financial interest other than as a satisfied customer. They are easily found by looking on that famous search engine - just enter Oban Music Shop.
    Hi john,
    always a long shot maybe I should approach it a different way and look for Silly Wizard Song books.

cheers

Drew