Thread: Read Me First

Blog Entries

Default Read Me First

The old Forum software has been reinstalled. But I wasn't done meddling just yet. I saw some things in the other version and decided they had their place here so changes have occurred in the navigation. See attached screen shot:

Social Groups and Blog links are now visible on every single Forum page without clicking into a menu. Also, the link that *was* in that spot, Private Messages, has been removed as it's redundant... At the top right of the page you see "Notifications" link if you are logged in... the two are one and the same. We do not need two links on the same page that close that do the same function.

For now I'm leaving the Social Groups link inside of Learn/Listen because many will come along, won't read this, and claim we've removed all links to them. Nope, just moved it 4 inches and made it more openly visible to everyone. Also moved the Blog link inside one of those sub-menus into the open--I already noted this, so it's openly visible at all times on all Forum pages.

Special thanks to Dan who did this on a Monday evening from his house boat on the outskirts of London. Ninja web developer.

More meddling may be involved. You may thank me at the bottom of this closed post. Or not.

Name:  nav.jpg
Views: 878
Size:  247.5 KB

2. The Following 101 Users Say Thank You to Scott Tichenor For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked