Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sierra Hull tour

Default Re: Sierra Hull tour

Quote Originally Posted by Clement Barrera-Ng View Post
    Just got an email from the local venue that all events are cancelled through 5/10, which includes Sierra's show on 4/21. Super, super bummed. I was so looking forward to it.
    I was having lunch with Sierra at Fur Peace Ranch when she glanced at her phone and said, "Hey, you live in San Diego. Ever heard of a venue called Art Power?" I sheepishly shook my head no. "Well," she said, "it looks like we've just booked a gig there in April." I smiled and said, "Awesome, I'll see you there!"

Of course, I was initially disappointed as well, but considering that the WHO has correctly labeled this as a pandemic with 3.4% mortality, it was the right thing to do. While I was really looking forward to a relaxing night of entertainment from a former instructor, I really really don't want to see my favorite musicians or their family members suffer from Covid-19. It's my hope that all of our favorite touring musicians do what is best for their own health and safety until conditions are more favorable.

In the meantime, I see the potential for some on-line concerts from some of our favorite performers. Although, the following concert features Sierra performing solo without her amazing band members, it showcases Sierra's amazing progression as a songwriter in addition to her prodigious performance talents as singer and multi-stringed instrumentalist. I'm the student who requested "Weighted Mind."

Play that which you feel is groovy, get down with your bad self, and shake your money maker if it makes sense for you to do so.

2. The following members say thank you to Scotter for this post: