Thread: Sierra Hull 25 Trips official video

Blog Entries

Default Sierra Hull 25 Trips official video

Sierra Hull's new album is out today. Picked up the official video just now:

We haven't forgotten about her, and there's plenty of promotion going on around the album right now. Our input into all things Sierra will be a bit different: the Cafe's newest part-time employee was in Chicago last night to do a feature photo shoot and article about the last concert on her tour before the album was officially available. Expect to see that on the front page Tuesday assume everything goes as planned.

Go Sierra!

Sierra Hull - 25 Trips

Order from Sierra's web site.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mandolin Cafe For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Sierra Hull 25 Trips official video

Been listening to the album all day. Stellar work! I can't recommend it enough.

So far, my favorite track is Middle of the Woods. But some of the mando work on Poison is so impressive, I reserve the right to change my mind. I was excited for this album, and it worried me insofar as, I didn't want to be let down by overhyping it to myself. And Sierra and her musicians/producers/engineers delivered a beautiful album.

Quote Originally Posted by mojocaster View Post
    Been listening to the album all day. Stellar work! I can't recommend it enough.

So far, my favorite track is Middle of the Woods. But some of the mando work on Poison is so impressive, I reserve the right to change my mind. I was excited for this album, and it worried me insofar as, I didn't want to be let down by overhyping it to myself. And Sierra and her musicians/producers/engineers delivered a beautiful album.
    It's been on repeat all weekend for me as well. I really like the title track, such a great array of techniques. Middle of the Woods is just a happy song and I'm digging the instrumental The Last Minute.
    I think there is a lot on this release to suit a lot of tastes, great to see her continue to push her musical horizons.

5. The following members say thank you to Dougtron 3030 for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dougtron 3030 View Post
    It's been on repeat all weekend for me as well. I really like the title track, such a great array of techniques. Middle of the Woods is just a happy song and I'm digging the instrumental The Last Minute.
    I think there is a lot on this release to suit a lot of tastes, great to see her continue to push her musical horizons.
    Cannot agree with you more. The whole thing. Thank you for articulating more accurately than I did!