Thread: General question about an Ebay transaction

Default General question about an Ebay transaction

Hi.

I ordered something 3 weeks ago with an ETA of Feb 4-7.
    On Jan 30 the tracking number was created.
    The item has still not arrived at the outgoing post office.

Should I reach out to the seller to make sure it didn't slip in his trunk somewhere when he was bringing in a large order, or does this sometimes happen?

To clarify - it's not something large like a mandolin - it is just a penny whistle, so I could see one being able to roll away from a batch shipment and go unnoticed.

I just don't want to be a pest - because it was a great price.

-Heady

Blog Entries

Default Re: General question about an Ebay transaction

It is certainly worth contacting the seller and asking him to follow up. As a sometimes seller I would appreciate a polite inquiry on something like this.
    New to mando? Click this link -->Newbies to join us at the Newbies Social Group.

Just send an email to rob.meldrum@gmail.com with "mandolin setup" in the subject line and he will email you a copy of his ebook for free (free to all mandolincafe members).

My website and blog: honketyhank.com

3. The following members say thank you to HonketyHank for this post:

Heady 

Default Re: General question about an Ebay transaction

As an eBay lister for a business, I know some Post Offices are lacking on scanning items. We used to just drop off our packages; now I stand in line to make sure they are scanned. Definitely contact the seller, BUT it may be a PO issue.
    "There are two refuges from the miseries of life--music and cats" Albert Schweitzer