Thread: Muleskinner Mandolin Raffle!

Default Muleskinner Mandolin Raffle!

Hey all, posting because I just bought some tickets for this great raffle for a Muleskinner oval hole, birch mandolin. I have been lucky to be local to the area and played this and a bunch of Andy Mueller's mandolins as well. Its a sweet sounding beauty!

Tickets are only 10 bucks and all of the proceeds go to a great cause. There is a local venue called Chandler Center for the Arts and they have launched a "Live and Upstairs" music series.

Recently there was a String Summit featuring Grant Gordy, Tristan and Tashina Clarridge, Ben Krakauer (and last year Joe. K Walsh). I just saw a show this weekend there with mando great Ethan Setiawan and fiddler Louise Bichan. All proceeds will benefit the operations of that music series.

They are doing some great things over there and you have a chance to win an incredible instrument!

Check out the link below and the video of Ethan Setiawan playing the mandolin as well!

https://www.chandler-arts.org/raffle

Last edited by redlineroots; Feb-03-2020 at 9:49am. Reason: link did not work

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redlineroots For This Useful Post:

Pittsburgh Bill
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Muleskinner Mandolin Raffle!

Played Andy’s mandolins at the Green Mountain Bluegrass and Roots Festival. Nice Mandolin’s. I especially liked the tone of an A model he had with him comprised of (I think) sycamore.
    Big Muddy EM8 solid body (Mike Dulak's final EM8 build)
    Kentucky KM-950
    Weber Gallatin A Mandola "D hole"
    Rogue 100A (current campfire tool & emergency canoe paddle)