Thread: Charlie Brown Christmas medley

Default Charlie Brown Christmas medley

Almost forgot to do a cheesy Christmas song! Luckily my wife has been playing Charlie Brown Christmas music all week lol so I did a medley. I posted the link below.

https://youtu.be/jJKhSjOMBro

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rwesleycarr For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Charlie Brown Christmas medley

That's awesome, makes me wish I had 3 talented quad brothers too (I'd be the one pushing "record" on the camera). I've been trying to play "Linus and Lucy" this year, I've tried it out on unsuspecting jam - mates only to find that in Australia not every kid spent the first 35 years of his life watching "A Charlie Brown Christmas"(and Thanksgiving and Great Pumpkin and Snoopy Come Home...) at least once a year. It doesn't really matter as long as I'm entertained by it though. Nice work

===========

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Dillingham View Post
    That's awesome, makes me wish I had 3 talented quad brothers too (I'd be the one pushing "record" on the camera). I've been trying to play "Linus and Lucy" this year, I've tried it out on unsuspecting jam - mates only to find that in Australia not every kid spent the first 35 years of his life watching "A Charlie Brown Christmas"(and Thanksgiving and Great Pumpkin and Snoopy Come Home...) at least once a year. It doesn't really matter as long as I'm entertained by it though. Nice work
    While recouping from surgery last year I too tried to take whack at a quick version of 'Linus and Lucy' . . . my version wasn't exactly a stoke of mandolin genius, but I had fun working on it, nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwBGy1AQHaU

Pulled out my old book yesterday for my annual piano effort at Christmas Time Is Here, Linus And Lucy. and a couple of others. Don't know why I've never thought of trying these on the mandolin or guitar until yesterday. I really could not hear these tunes on those instruments and didn't make much progress, so thanks rwesleycarr for posting your work. Good job. And now I hear it.
    Tom

"Feel the wood."
    Luthier Page: Facebook