A new issue of Grass Talk Radio Podcast has just been published:

GrassTalkRadio.com - Bonus Episode 08

Christmas Songs for Mandolin

#
When my son Jackson was 9 years old he was really interested in music notation software (and still is) and I set him on a project to create a book. Christmas Songs For Mandolin was the result and I am very proud of him!
#
The downloadable PDF eBook contains 12 popular Christmas songs written out in standard notation and mandolin tablature. (Dad helped steer him into the mando-friendly keys and double checked that everything was playable.) He is now eleven years old and took over the microphone of GrassTalkRadio to encourage you to purchase his book. He explains it all very well in this bonus episode.
#
As he said in the episode, he explains his financial needs but I would like to mention that he is also saving up his money to make a trip with his choir --Voices of The Valley-- to perform in New York City at St. Patrick's Cathedral. Some of his funds raised will also go towards that project... after he get's the backup drive he has his heart set on. Thanks for listening and we appreciate any support you can give Jackson.
#
If you want to get the PDF ebook just follow this link.
#
If you enjoy my podcast I hope you will keep this show going and growing by joining "the club" over on my Patreon page. Or, you can become a GrassTalkRadio Supporter here.

#
You can also support what I am doing by visiting my online store at http://www.payhip.com/bradleylaird.
#
#

More...