Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Subscription Tutorial Sites

Default Re: Subscription Tutorial Sites

I apologize for not replying to you all. These have been great bits of advice and I thank you for your inputs and experiences. I decided to do a 6month trial of Artist works with Mike Marshall. So far, I've been pleased and done two video submittals with valuable feedback. Seems very content rich, and the backing tracks are really nice to practice with. I like his teaching style which is a mix of complex and simple tips, and an overall pleasant affect.

But now I'm curious about Peghead Nation due to all the positive responses. Not enough time to do both, but i may flip over and try that one for a bit.

Thanks again.

Default Re: Subscription Tutorial Sites

I'm a new subscriber to Peghead and the Beginner Course. I've picked up several techniques already that I'll put into practice. Looking forward to continuing. After this, and possibly the Intermediate course, I will probably take the Irish music course. Haven't looked deep beyond these, but I'm sure others in the mandolin category are quite good.

I will also mention that I'm a big fan of Barn and MandoLessons. He does a great job of helping us learn tunes. I'm a donator and will continue to support him.

Peace.
    --

2021 Eastman MD505
    2000 Master Works hammered dulcimer
    1953 Body

3. The following members say thank you to randybrown for this post:

jorgey