Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Results 251 to 257 of 257

Thread: Alternate Reality Fender Tenor Tele

  1. #251
    Join Date: Sep 2019
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    220

    Default Re: Alternate Reality Fender Tenor Tele

    Quote Originally Posted by fox View Post
    ...i have bought a new Blueridge BR 163a six string!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BR-163A_a_bg.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	189498

    Absolutely beautiful guitar fox! - just the right amount of bling. Congratulations! You had mentioned that you are playing 6-string more, nice purchase. I'm envious (in a good way).

    Quote Originally Posted by fox View Post
    but i have kept...a harmony baritone uku tuned in 5ths
    I'll never part with my mahogany Harmony baritone uke. I still have the same strings on it from your recommendation last year. Wouldn't mind getting rid of a few laminate tenor guitars though. I'm tenative when it comes to selling tenor guitars - hard to explain.

    I'd be in trouble if I played 6-string guitars. Less expensive (overall) - more to choose from - I'd have a hundred.

    Good luck with the new Blueridge fox!

    Huck

  2. The following members say thank you to Huck for this post:

    fox 

  3. #252
    Join Date: Sep 2019
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    220

    Default Re: Alternate Reality Fender Tenor Tele

    If anyone is still looking there is a reasonably priced Fiesta Red one on eBay with a starting bid of $532.00, and the seller is accepting offers.

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fender-Teno...cAAOSw5yVfqIZF

  4. #253
    Join Date: Sep 2019
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    220

    Default Re: Alternate Reality Fender Tenor Tele

    Quote Originally Posted by Huck View Post
    If anyone is still looking there is a reasonably priced Fiesta Red one on eBay with a starting bid of $532.00, and the seller is accepting offers.

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fender-Teno...cAAOSw5yVfqIZF
    It's peculiar. I posted the above using my computer. When I tried to access the link on my phone, the link does not work. Do parsed links not work on the mobile site?

  5. #254

    Default Re: Alternate Reality Fender Tenor Tele

    The link worked for me

  6. The following members say thank you to Papa Dafoe for this post:

    Huck 

  7. #255
    Registered User MarkusSpiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Senden, Germany
    Posts
    67

    Default Re: Alternate Reality Fender Tenor Tele

    I ordered one thursday and got it today from thomann here in germany. But they wrote me that they wouldn’t get a new order but maybe they want me to buy one. that worked!
    I have a blond one and it’s pretty nice and fits nicely to my yellow emando and blond telecaster.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MarkusSpiel For This Useful Post:

    Huckkmmando 

  9. #256
    Join Date: Sep 2019
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    220

    Default Re: Alternate Reality Fender Tenor Tele

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkusSpiel View Post
    I ordered one thursday and got it today from thomann here in germany. But they wrote me that they wouldn’t get a new order but maybe they want me to buy one. that worked!
    I have a blond one and it’s pretty nice and fits nicely to my yellow emando and blond telecaster.
    Congratulation MarkusSpiel. Thomann is still showing a Butterscotch Blonde one in stock - available immediately.

    https://www.thomann.de/gb/fender_tenor_tele_mn_btb.htm

    Can you please tell me what year it was made?, is first two numbers of the serial number 19 or 20?

    Enjoy!
    Huck

  10. #257
    Registered User MarkusSpiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Senden, Germany
    Posts
    67

    Default Re: Alternate Reality Fender Tenor Tele

    Quote Originally Posted by Huck View Post
    Congratulation MarkusSpiel. Thomann is still showing a Butterscotch Blonde one in stock - available immediately.

    https://www.thomann.de/gb/fender_tenor_tele_mn_btb.htm

    Can you please tell me what year it was made?, is first two numbers of the serial number 19 or 20?

    Enjoy!
    Huck
    Hey Huck,
    it does start with 20.
    A good sign I guess.

    Markus
    Gibson F2 1916
    Northfield F5s 2016
    Hartmann A Oval 2017
    Hartmann Two Pointer 2018

  11. The following members say thank you to MarkusSpiel for this post:

    Huck 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •