Thread: Mandolins and Beer Episode #10 Matt Flinner

Fetches news & information NewsFetcher's Avatar

Default Mandolins and Beer Episode #10 Matt Flinner

This week on the Mandolins and Beer podcast, I talk with one of my all time favorite mandolin players, Matt Flinner. I've been a fan of Matt ever since I've picked up the mandolin! His credits include solo cds, a jazzy quartet cd, work with Frank Vignola, and his most recent project the Matt Flinner Trio. He has transcribed and published a few music books, been nominated for a Grammy and has an incredible online learning program! You can find out about all of this an more by visiting Matt's website. Also, be sure to follow Matt on his Facebookand his Instagram.
    As always a big thanks to my sponsors for this episode, The Mandolin Cafe and Scott Enloe Woodworking! Be sure you check out Scott's incredible work on his Website or on his Facebook page!
    And finally check out all the songs featured on this week's and all the past week's episodes on my Spotify Playlist

More...

Default Re: Mandolins and Beer Episode #10 Matt Flinner

Here’s another link to his website for lessons, looks pretty cool. https://www.mattflinner.com/2018/06/...ard-exercises/