Thread: New Alex Heflin CD

Blog Entries

Default New Alex Heflin CD

Hey folks.

I just released an album, titled "Retro," on Spotify/Amazon/iTunes. I believe it's currently live on Spotify and Amazon and should be live on iTunes by the end of the weekend. It's a 20 track compilation of covers that I've done over the years. Every one is an acoustic jazz arrangement.

There are some songs from video games, TV, pop culture, punk bands, classic rock, and some originals. It also features my cover of "Back in the 90s" that was used in the credits of BoJack Horseman season 5 episode 5!

I played every instrument you hear on the record except bass on Never Gonna Give You Up and Stoplight Loosejaw and saxophone on Shamburger and Goldenrod City. I know the source material is all over the place, but I thought some of you may dig these weird acoustic jazz noises I've been making.

Here's a link to the album on spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/4h1n3...RA-3yBTg2ejVuA
    Last edited by alexheflin; Sep-27-2019 at 1:36pm.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alexheflin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Alex Heflin CD

Slight upate! It's finally on iTunes/Apple music too if that's your poison. Cheers guys!

iTunes link: https://music.apple.com/us/album/retro/1482828159

4. The following members say thank you to alexheflin for this post:

DSDarr 

Default Re: New Alex Heflin CD

Hi Alex,

I just checked out a few songs and really dug it! I really loved the BoJack song even though I have never really watched the show. Just a good tune. I guess I'll have to check out the rest of the album.

Thanks!
    Eastman MD-315