Thread: Thank you!

Default Thank you!

This is Dan from the Mandolins and Beer Podcast. Hope everyone is well! I just uploaded the newest episode that features none other than Scott Tichenor, the man behind the Mandolin Cafe!

This website gets talked about with every guest I’ve interviewed either before, during or after the interview. It is an invaluable resource that everyone from a first time player to seasoned veterans visit often!

I just wanted to send Scott, and everyone else behind the scenes, a huge THANK YOU for what you do!

Cheers!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to danielpatrick For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Blog Entries

Default Re: Thank you!

Daniel, my thanks for having me. Now I get why so many people complain about my phone connection from within my house even though I have a fairly new iPhone 7.

This feels really weird being on the home page. I don't believe in the history of the Mandolin Cafe I've ever actually entered my name there so it's an unusual feeling. The site has never been about me so I guess I'll get used to it after a couple of days.

I really appreciate what you're doing for the mandolin community with these awesome interviews and wish you the best of luck with this going forward.

I regret I didn't think of telling my famous Chris Thile story from when he was 9 years old. Another time

4. The following members say thank you to Mandolin Cafe for this post:

Astro 

Oh man.........can’t wait to hear it!

Great work from both of you-- listening to the podcast as I do repetitive work right now, and really enjoying it.

I don't get down to CHS very often these days, but next time down, I'm looking forward to buying you a beer at one of your shows. Do they still have that acoustic/irish set at Dunleavey's out on Sullivan's Island? I remember those being a lot of fun back when my parents lived on IOP.

A bucket-list item for me is to drink a pint of Guinness in Ireland. This podcast had me itching to hop on a plane...

Quote Originally Posted by KEB View Post
    Great work from both of you-- listening to the podcast as I do repetitive work right now, and really enjoying it.

I don't get down to CHS very often these days, but next time down, I'm looking forward to buying you a beer at one of your shows. Do they still have that acoustic/irish set at Dunleavey's out on Sullivan's Island? I remember those being a lot of fun back when my parents lived on IOP.
    Carroll Brown’s set at Dunleavy’s Pub!!! They do it occasionally, it was every Sunday for years! He’s a great guy and drops in to a few of my gigs every now and again! My email is Danielpatrickmusic@yahoo.com drop me a line next time you are going to be down!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
    A bucket-list item for me is to drink a pint of Guinness in Ireland. This podcast had me itching to hop on a plane...
    Oh man......it is EVERYTHING it is made out to be!! I always thought, can it really be that different? It is!

9. The following members say thank you to danielpatrick for this post:

Caleb 

Great job the both of you. Really enjoyed episode 7 and finally hearing the voice behind the curtain of everyone's favorite forum. Fun, fun podcast. Thank you both !
    No matter where I go, there I am...Unless I'm running a little late.