Thread: Soares'y Electric Tenor Guitar

Default Soares'y Electric Tenor Guitar

<This post violates Forum posting rules. You have a beef with a builder, this is not the place to air your grievance which should be directed at them.>

From the Forum posting Guidelins:

- Grievances, personal and corporate: The Cafe discussion forum is intended to be a nurturing community. While it is fair game discussing vendor corporate policies, public malevolent harassment of individuals, including posting names, email address, or any other personal contact information will not be tolerated. For example, a concern about a manufacturer's warranty policy or a reseller's return policy is permissible. Using the forum to malign or leverage personal advantage in a conflict is strictly forbidden. Though intent or motivation are not always provable, the moderators reserve full right in deeming whether or not comments made are consistent with policy, and may take action to edit, delete, or when necessary, revoke posting privileges.
    Last edited by Mandolin Cafe; Sep-22-2019 at 6:37pm. Reason: violates forum posting guidelines

Default Re: Soares'y Electric Tenor Guitar

I wouldn’t be happy with that if I had made it for myself. Let alone to sell, I suppose if it sounded good you might forgive some faults. But if you can’t get a decent sound out of it.