Thread: Fusion Gig Bags

Question Fusion Gig Bags

Hi,

Does anyone have experience of using a Fusion Gig Bag for an F or an A Style Mandolin? I am told their Ukulele bags will work as the internal padding can be moved/changed. However a bit risky to buy and then find out they don't fit.

These are the bags - https://www.fusion-bags.com/collections/mandolin

I understand there are other brands and bags, however at this time I am interested in learning more about these bags if any one has used or can recommend them.

Thank you.

Default Re: Fusion Gig Bags

I have the Fusion double baritone/bass ukulele bag, and currently it's set up for a mandola on one side and mandolin on the other. The movable padding makes it easy to configure for a particular instrument.
    (blonde Collings MT mandola and sunburst Collings MT2O shown in photos)

I just got this bag and haven't used it yet so I don't have specific comments on usability/durability/security, but I have one of their similar guitar bags that I use regularly and like a lot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4565.JPG 
Views:	134 
Size:	335.4 KB 
ID:	179894   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4566.JPG 
Views:	118 
Size:	359.9 KB 
ID:	179896  

3. The following members say thank you to benjaminle for this post:

Thumbs up Re: Fusion Gig Bags

Quote Originally Posted by benjaminle View Post
    I have the Fusion double baritone/bass ukulele bag, and currently it's set up for a mandola on one side and mandolin on the other. The movable padding makes it easy to configure for a particular instrument.
    (blonde Collings MT mandola and sunburst Collings MT2O shown in photos)

I just got this bag and haven't used it yet so I don't have specific comments on usability/durability/security, but I have one of their similar guitar bags that I use regularly and like a lot.
    Thank you benjaminle, that was really helpful, especially with the photographs. The Baritone bag was the one I was considering after reviewing the others, so it was great to see it with the Mandolins.

Brilliant.