Thread: NMC - The Boaz One

Default NMC - The Boaz One

To further your knowledge you need to see this. No mandolin content and certainly NFI.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...16.backer.camp
    "Bargain instruments are no bargains if you can't play them". These are the words of J. Garber.

2. The following members say thank you to MikeEdgerton for this post:

Default Re: NMC - The Boaz One

Wow this should be serious competition for the Line 6 amp with all it's sounds. Innovation for today's player.

Hmmm I'm an acoustic guy so no interest to me tho.
    THE WORLD IS A BETTER PLACE JUST FOR YOUR SMILE!

I'm a traditionalist type of guy to the most part so it isn't my cup of tea either.
    "Bargain instruments are no bargains if you can't play them". These are the words of J. Garber.

Americana in France? Daniel Nestlerode's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm wondering about the market for this guitar. Who is going to buy it?

Not a clue. I had visions of an A style mandolin that you could just jam a scroll and points onto.

To me this is an idea looking for a market. On the other hand I am deeply impressed, but don't want to pay the price for, the new Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster Acoustic-Electric Guitar that has switches that mimic different acoustic guitar types. It actually plays and sounds great even if it looks funky so I get the "multiple guitars in one" idea. I guess I'll buy one of those when the Squire model comes out or when they get them down to about $300.00, whichever comes first. Two grand with a gig bag is more than I'm willing to go.

This one just doesn't do anything for me.

Americana in France? Daniel Nestlerode's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MikeEdgerton View Post
    Not a clue. I had visions of an A style mandolin that you could just jam a scroll and points onto.

To me this is an idea looking for a market. On the other hand I am deeply impressed, but don't want to pay the price for, the new Fender Acoustasonic Telecaster Acoustic-Electric Guitar that has switches that mimic different acoustic guitar types. It actually plays and sounds great even if it looks funky so I get the "multiple guitars in one" idea. I guess I'll buy one of those when the Squire model comes out or when they get them down to about $300.00, whichever comes first. Two grand with a gig bag is more than I'm willing to go.

This one just doesn't do anything for me.
    Not just points and a scroll, but interchange f hole and round hole tops!

I think you're right. They are looking for a market. It's a solution in search of a problem.

But it makes me wonder if someone at Lego isn't saying, "Why didn't we think of that?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Nestlerode View Post
    Not just points and a scroll, but interchange f hole and round hole tops!

I think you're right. They are looking for a market. It's a solution in search of a problem.

But it makes me wonder if someone at Lego isn't saying, "Why didn't we think of that?!"

F holes and oval hole? Cool. Maybe Lego did think of it.

This looks like a Rockstar game controller to me, it's hard to take it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeEdgerton View Post
    F holes and oval hole? Cool. Maybe Lego did think of it.

This looks like a Rockstar game controller to me, it's hard to take it seriously.
    My reaction as well...
    One watch by night, one watch by day...if you get confused, just listen to the music play.