Thread: San Antonio Bluegrass Meetup

Default San Antonio Bluegrass Meetup

Hey all! Any San Antonio residents on here, please consider joining our new San Antonio Bluegrass Meetup (https://www.meetup.com/San-Antonio-Bluegrass/).

Trying to get a good group of SA bluegrass musicians together to plan jams and grow the SA bluegrass community. Beginners welcome! Come check us out.

Default Re: San Antonio Bluegrass Meetup

I'm going to be in San Antonio for work from Saturday 7/27 (I get in late though) through Wednesday 7/31. I'm hoping to have some time to sneak out and get some picking in - but not 100% sure how much time I'll have.

I'll be around the Riverwalk area near the conference center. If there's anything going on nearby from 7/28 - 7/31, LMK. I think Tuesday 7/30 is probably the best day for me if there's anything going on. I'll check out the meet up too since I'm in SA often.

Hey, Bruno! There’s a jam for that Monday & Wednesday advertised on the Meetup. There’s also a “slow jam” at the BBQ Station Tuesday nights at 6:30.

Unfortunately I couldn't make anything happen this run - I was slammed all week. I'm back there again I think in a few months and will do my best to hit something there