Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: man I need a good tuner foot pedal model. not clip on

Default Re: man I need a good tuner foot pedal model. not clip on

Quote Originally Posted by John Bertotti View Post
    Ever notice how everyone's tuner is the best? hahaha, I find it funny. Not all are created equal you need to decide what you're after.
    The original poster was seeking input from other members based on their experience with pedal tuners, not a real commonly used item among mandolin players (and mandolins are tougher to tune than guitars). While the responses naturally highlighted the merits of the different tuners, no one is claiming "their" tuner is the best.

BTW, +1 on TC polytunes/unitunes IMO. Fast, accurate, and bright in all lighting conditions. Strobe function is good for setting intonation.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Roy View Post
    The original poster was seeking input from other members based on their experience with pedal tuners, not a real commonly used item among mandolin players (and mandolins are tougher to tune than guitars). While the responses naturally highlighted the merits of the different tuners, no one is claiming "their" tuner is the best.

BTW, +1 on TC polytunes/unitunes IMO. Fast, accurate, and bright in all lighting conditions. Strobe function is good for setting intonation.
    You are correct no one in this thread has claimed that just something I have noticed in other threads here and elsewhere. I'll defend my Petersons because I love them and others will do the same with the ones they love. No hate from me just an observation I made on past experience.
    My avatar is of my OldWave Oval A

Creativity is just doing something wierd and finding out others like it.

TC Polytune Mini is what I have on my pedalboard. It is very easy to use and I can see it clearly while playing in bright sunlight with sunglasses on.
    willi