Thread: Show Low AZ

Default Show Low AZ

Moving there from Minnesota end of September, so was wondering if there are any jams, old time or bluegrass. The General..music scene if anyone here lives in the area. Thank you Keith

Default Re: Show Low AZ

What no Show Low love

Wish I could help you there Kbone. Pretty area there for sure but no idea about BG jams etc.

The only connection between Show Low and Bluegrass that I know of, is that in the pines the sun never shines and you shiver when the cold wind blows... even in summer sometimes!
    "I play BG so that's what I can talk intelligently about." A line I loved and pirated from Mandoplumb

Quote Originally Posted by FLATROCK HILL View Post
    Wish I could help you there Kbone. Pretty area there for sure but no idea about BG jams etc.

The only connection between Show Low and Bluegrass that I know of, is that in the pines the sun never shines and you shiver when the cold wind blows... even in summer sometimes!
    Thanks for trying

My son was there last week covering hundreds of miles on trails with his mountain bike, but without his mando. Said he was never outside hearing range of semi-automantic weapons fire. You might want to bring one of these, just to blend in!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	machinebass.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	177822  

6. The following members say thank you to oldwave maker for this post:

OMG Bill! You didn't!...Kbone, better check the dates for Pickin in the Pines in Flagstaff, AZ Bluegrass Association statewide events calander, Prescott Folk Festival and such. There is a jam or 3 a week in the Phoenix area. If you find one in Show Low let us all know and I'll try to get up there from Tempe someday.

Scott